Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Praying for Peace.

I had some awful dreams last night. About things I don't even want to speak aloud. Suffice to say they were about my worst fears for Cameron and our family.

It's been a while since I let myself get to that raw place and this morning I'm climbing out of it again. 

Cameron has had a rough few days and has been in another phase of regression. I suppose that is what has brought these feelings back around, but its OK because he WILL come through the other side and regain what he seems to have lost. 

When I really think about it I feel selfish and silly for letting these setbacks get me so upset. Cameron is a beautiful and fairly healthy boy and a tremendous blessing. There are other families out there that I know or just follow online and their everyday life has so much more pain. I think that knowing what they go through helps me to appreciate what we have but at the same time it scares me for what they say will come.

I just thought I would share a few songs and scriptures that help me in times like these in hopes that they may touch someone else as well.





Mk 16:17...........these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; ...they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.



He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength . Isaiah 40: 29




Psalm 30:5
Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.



Psalm 34:4: "I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me, freeing me from all my fears." 

1 comment:

  1. So very sorry those dreams find a way to creep in!!!! I am praying for you and your sweet boy....

    ReplyDelete