Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all of you wonderful friends and family out there reading our story. I have been getting calls and emails constantly about prayers for Cameron and it is so deeply appreciated.

This is a difficult time for our family, but we will make it through together. It has been a struggle for me to figure out how I am supposed to just go on with my days like everything is OK when it is so far from it.

I thought I would share a few scriptures that are helping me through it.


1 Thessalonians 5:18
give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed: save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

Ephesians 3:16-17
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in Love...

Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Jessica, this is amazing! My husband and I are the worship pastors at a church in Claremore, OK. We are praying for your sweet precious angel and for the rest of your sweet family! I am putting you guys on our church's prayer list today! Much love from the Frosts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete